- Classrooms and laboratories are completed with AC and LCD
- Internet can be accessed free of charge in ITS Campus
. Computer laboratory
- Department provides 150 computers using Processor Core i7 and connected to center of computer network in Statistics Department.
- Department also provides a licensed statistical package program such as : SAS, Minitab, SPSS, Splus and open source program R, Winbugs etc.
. Reading room
Reading room collections are books, reference books, text books, national and international journals, students research results (Undergraduate theses/Theses/Dissertations) Student Practical Work reports , Teaching staff research reports etc. The number of those collections are : text book= 3779 copies, journals = 2563 copies, Undergraduate theses = 1747 copies, Final Project (D-III) = 1309 copies, Theses = 468 copies, Dissertation = 14 copies, Practical Work reports (S1) = 873 copies, and Practical Work reports (D-III) = 654 copies.
Teaching staff and students of Statistics Department are able to access some international publications from the following websites :
- http://www.pubs.amstat.org/loi/tech (technometrics journal)
- http://www.infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/idits (Science Journals)
- http://www.epubs.siam.org( SIAM Journal – Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics).
Center for students’ activities is a center to sharpen students’ skills, such as: organization, leadership, team work, and to be professional statisticians. The name association for Sarjana(S1) Program is Statistics Students Association(HIMASTA-ITS), whereas for Diploma (D-III) Program is Statistics Diploma Students Association ( HIMADATA-ITS).